Water Line Repair
Clarke & Rush provides professional water line service. Whether you need an emergency repair to or a complete new installation, we'll solve any Sacramento water line service issues!
We offer several water services – such as main water line repair, main water line replacement and main water line cleaning – to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in water line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the water line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Signs your water line needs repair
- Bathtub drain or sink with standing water
- Horrible smells coming from your drains.
- Toilet not flushing properly
- Toilets or drains backed up with dirty water
- Delays in your toilet refilling after you flush it