The #1 Geothermal Heat Pump Services in Sacramento and the Surrounding Areas
What is a Geothermal Heat Pump?
Geothermal heat pumps (GHPs or ground-source heat pumps) are a long-standing method of heating and cooling that harnesses the thermal energy in the ground below your home or business. The pump takes advantage of the relatively constant temperature a few feet below the ground, using that thermal energy as an exchange medium.
Heat is moved one way or the other, into your building or out of, according to your needs. In summer, a geothermal installation will siphon the warm air from your home and into the ground, displacing the cool air present there and pulling it up and into your space. This results in a much cooler, less humid structure. During the cooler months, the warmer air below ground is pumped into your home, heating through the power of geothermal energy. The certified team at Clarke & Rush carries extensive experience in providing complete geothermal system services. Whether you’re new to geothermal heat pumps and are looking into a new installation, or need accurate service and repair, you’ll find it with our experts
Heat pumps are by no means new technology (although they have certainly been improved upon over the years), but they are still used today for a reason. Geothermal pumps provide excellent heating and cooling in one, and boast the best energy-efficiency on the heating and cooling market.
The Advantages of Geothermal Heat Pumps
The advantages of geothermal heating and cooling are many! A geothermal heat pump is:
- Energy efficient. The obvious perk, heat pumps utilize very little energy in opposition to their heating and cooling brothers.
- Green. GHPs are very environmentally friendly, reducing greenhouse gasses and emissions by a large margin.
- Cost-effective. The efficiency of your geothermal pump translates directly into savings, reducing your utility costs exponentially.
- Quiet. Heat pumps run very quietly, reducing the noise pollution in your home or business.
- Aesthetically appealing. Since much of the hardware is buried in the ground, heat pumps are typically smaller and less bulky inside your home or business.
- Simple. Operation of a heat pump is extremely simple, a simple switch dictating hot or cool air movement.
Experience Reliable Heat Pump Repair with Clarke & Rush
At Clarke & Rush, we are committed to restoring the functionality and efficiency of your heat pump with our expert repair services.
Our experienced technicians are ready to tackle all your heat pump repair needs with professionalism and expertise. Contact us today to schedule a repair and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a fully functional and efficient heat pump system.