Heat Pump Services
Heat pumps are the perfect HVAC systems for homeowners in the Sacramento, CA area. These all-in-one heating and cooling systems keep you cool in the sweltering California heat and keep you warm during the mild winters.
Heat pumps offer an energy-efficient alternative to furnaces and air conditioners for all climates. Like your refrigerator, heat pumps use electricity to transfer heat from a cool space to a warm space, making the cool space cooler and the warm space warmer. During the heating season, heat pumps move heat from the cool outdoors into your warm house. During the cooling season, heat pumps move heat from your house into the outdoors. Because they transfer heat rather than generate heat, heat pumps can efficiently provide comfortable temperatures for your home. - energy.gov
Clarke & Rush is your single source for all heat pump services
When you want the distinct advantages of a group of professionals that carry superior training and knowledge, you’ll find it with us! Whether you need repair service, a complete replacement, or just want to learn more, we’re always happy to provide to our Sacramento area clients.
Heat pumps generally last around 14 – 15 years, so if yours is ending its lifetime, you should call Clarke & Rush for a heat pump replacement. Building a new home or upgrading from your existing window unit? You have choices when it comes to heat pumps!
Standard heat pumps use ducts within your home’s walls to move air around. Ductless heat pumps can cool and heat your home without the use of ducts, and can be found in mini-split heat pumps and multi-split heat pumps. The size of your home, how many people are living in your home, and the condition of your walls and space are all factors to think about when considering heat pump installation.
Whatever the case, our trained specialists will help you along the way to choose the best Carrier heat pumps for you and your family, as well as offer up-front and honest pricing. We’re not happy unless you’re happy, so we’ll make sure your new heat pump installation or replacement works as efficiently as possible.
Benefits of heat Pumps
There are plenty of heating and cooling options on the market today, so how do you know what to choose? It’s all about the benefits! Matching your needs to the right system is the key to perfect comfort. Heat pump systems are known for:
- Superior efficiency ratings. Heat pumps hit efficiency ratings that are far and away higher than standard central AC systems, beaten only by geothermal heat pump systems. That means more heating and cooling that will cost you much less!
- Heating and cooling in one. Heat pumps offer excellent heating and cooling both, and operate remarkably well in our California climates.
- Excellent heating and cooling “evenness.” Heat pumps never leave you dealing with unwanted spots of uneven cooling or heating, or areas of the home that don’t get enough coverage.
- Smart investment. Heat pumps are typically much longer-lived than their HVAC counterparts, often lasting well over 15 years—even more if you schedule routine maintenance.
- Green, environmentally-friendly HVAC options. By utilizing less energy, and not relying on additional fuels, heat pumps provide distinct advantages in lowering your carbon footprint.
What Does a Heat Pump Tune-Up Include?
Heat pumps are expected to last anywhere from 10 – 15 years, but without proper maintenance, your heating and cooling system will begin giving you trouble earlier than expected. Your heat pump is like a car. Repairs are much less expensive if a technicians spots the problem before it gets out of control. Regular service intervals allow Clarke & Rush’s trained personnel to spot trouble before it becomes a major expense, saving you money. With scheduled heat pump maintenance, the experts at Clarke & Rush will:
- Calibrate your thermostat
- Clean and, if necessary, replace your air filters
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check all fuses and coils
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Inspect the safety controls
- And more!
We help with SMUD rebates!
Clarke & Rush is a 'SMUD Participating Contractor'. Get rebates from $50 - $3,500.